Thank you for accepting the 21-Day Racial Equity Challenge. Use these tools to support
your journey of learning and understanding. The toolkit includes:
21-Day Racial Equity Challenge tracking log. The tracking log gives you space to write your thoughts throughout the Challenge. We also encourage you to journal your thoughts and reflections.
21-Day Racial Equity Challenge topics. Review these topics to get an overview of what the Challenge will cover and on which days. This list will also be updated daily, with links to the challenges from each day. Use these links if you’d like to look back or review at any point!
21-Day Racial Equity Challenge social media posts. We would love for you to share the Challenge with your friends, family, and loved ones so we’ve made it easy!
- Day 1: Personal Racial Identity
- Day 2: Understanding and Reflecting on our Racial Bias
- Day 3: What is Privilege?
- Day 4: Talking About Race is challenging for some. Here’s Why.
- Day 5: The Impact of Racial Trauma on Black, Indigenous, and Other People of Color
- Day 6: Levels of Racism
- Day 7: Civic Engagement (includes the Census, Civic Engagement)
- Day 8: Policing and Race
- Day 9: Housing Equity in Your Backyard
- Day 10: How Your Race Affects Your Health (Including Infant Mortality)
- Day 11: What is Environmental Racism?
- Day 12: The Racial Wealth Gap
- Day 13: Behind the Starting Line- Racialized Outcomes in Early Childhood
- Day 14: Education in School Aged Children
- Day 15: Adverse Childhood Experiences
- Day 16: Equity in the LBGTQI+ Community
- Day 17: Building a Race Equity Culture
- Day 18: Being an Ally to POC
- Day 19: How to be an antiracist
- Day 20: Black Lives Matter
- Day 21: Final Reflections & Take Action
Social Media Posts
Please download these complimentary 21 Day Challenge graphics and use them on your own social media accounts.